3334-Real estate agents and property managers
Real estate agents and property managers
Real estate agents and property managers arrange the sale, purchase, rental and lease of real property, usually on behalf of clients and on a commission basis.
- obtaining information about properties to be sold or leased, the circumstances of their owner and the needs of prospective buyers or tenants
- showing properties to be sold or leased to prospective buyers or tenants and explaining terms of sale or conditions of rent or lease
- facilitating negotiations with tenants and owners on rents and fees
- drawing up leasing and sale agreements and estimating costs
- arranging signing of lease agreements and transfer of property rights
- collecting rent and bond monies on behalf of owner and inspecting properties before, during and after tenancies
- ensuring the availability of workers to perform maintenance of the properties.
Agent, rental: apartment/Agent, rental: housing
Similar O*NET Careers (USA) :
Source Of Info:
Source: Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, PSCO-2193