3333-Employment agents and contractors
Employment agents and contractors
Employment agents and contractors match jobseekers with vacancies, find workers for employers and contract labour for particular projects at the request of enterprises and other organizations including government, institutions, or find places for jobseekers for a commission.
- matching jobseekers with vacancies
- finding workers for vacant posts against a commission from the employer or worker
- discussing with enterprises/organizations the needed skills and other characteristics of the workers to be employed or contracted
- finding workers with appropriate skills, etc., and undertaking the necessary formalities according to national or international regulations and requirements
- ensuring that the employment contracts meet legal requirements and signing them
- advising on training schemes.
Agent, employment/ Contractor, labour
Officer (job placement/youth employment)
Source: Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, PSCO-2192