3332-Conference and event planners
Conference and event planners
Conference and event planners organize and coordinate services for conferences, events, functions, banquets and seminars.
- promoting conferences, conventions and trade shows to potential customers
- responding to inquiries concerning services provided and costs for room and equipment hire, catering and related services
- meeting with clients to discuss their needs and outlining package options to meet these needs
- (d) arranging and coordinating services, such as, conference facilities, catering, signage, displays, audiovisual and computer equipment, accommodation, transport and social events, for participants, logistical arrangements for presenters
- organizing registration of participants
- negotiating the type and costs of services to be provided within budget
- overseeing work by contractors and reporting on variations to work orders.
Conference and event organizer
Administrator, conference/Consultant, events /management/Coordinator (conference Events/ function/ wedding)
Manager(account: organizing conferences or events/ events/ functions/ reception: weddings)
Officer, activities: organizing conferences or events/Organizer, conference and event
POlragnanneirz,e cr,o enxfehriebnitcieo/nP/lOanrgnaenr,i zwere,d fduinncgt/iPorno ducer, conference/Producer, events
Source: Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, PSCO-2191