3331-Clearing and forwarding agents
Clearing and forwarding agents
Clearing and forwarding agents carry out customs clearing procedures and ensure that insurance, export/import
licenses and other formalities are in order.
- carrying out customs clearing procedures for exports or imports
- ensuring that insurance is in order
- ensuring that export/import licenses and other formalities are in order
- signing and issuing bills of lading
- checking import/export documentation to determine cargo contents, and classifying goods into different fee or tariff groups, using a tariff coding system.
Source Of Info:
Source: Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, PSCO-2190