Insurance representatives advise on and sell life, accident, automobile, liability, endowment, fire, marine and other types of insurance to new and established clients.
- obtaining information about customers? circumstances necessary to determine appropriate type of insurance and conditions
- negotiating with customers to determine type and degree of risk for which insurance is required
- explaining details of insurance and conditions, risk coverage premiums and benefits to customers
- assisting clients to determine the type and level of coverage required, calculating premiums and establishing method of payment
- negotiating and placing reinsurance contracts
- advising on, negotiating terms for and placing insurance contracts for large or special types of projects, installations or risks.
Agent (group insurance/insurance)
Broker/ Underwriter (insurance)
Source: Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, PSCO-2186