3315-Valuers and loss assessors
Valuers and loss assessors
Values and loss assessor value property and various goods and assess losses covered by insurance policies.
- determining the quality or value of raw materials, real estate, industrial equipment, personal and household effects, works of art, gems and other objects
- assessing the extent of damage or loss and liabilities of insurance companies and underwriters for losses covered by insurance policies
- obtaining records of sales and value of similar items or property
- inspecting items or property to evaluate condition, size, and construction
- preparing reports of value, outlining the estimation factors and methods used.
Adjuster/ Assessor/ Inspector, claims (insurance)
Appraiser, real estate/Examiner, claims/Representative, insurance: assessor Representative, insurance: claims
Source: Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, PSCO-2185