3313-Accounting associate professionals
Accounting associate professionals
Accounting associate professionals maintain complete records of financial transactions of an undertaking and verify accuracy of documents and records relating to such transactions.
- (a) maintaining complete records of all financial transactions of an undertaking according to general bookkeeping principles, with guidance from Accountants
- verifying accuracy of documents and records relating to payments, receipts and other financial transactions
- preparing financial statements and reports for specified periods
- applying knowledge of bookkeeping principles and practices in order to identify and solve problems arising in the course of their work
- using standard computer software packages to perform accounting and related calculations
- (f) supervising the work of accounts and bookkeeping clerks.
Bookkeeper (ledger/ accounts payable (or receivable))
Auditor ,night hotel
Source: Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, PSCO-2183