Construction supervisors, co-ordinate, supervise and schedule the activities of workers engaged in the construction and repair of buildings and structures.
- (a) reading specifications to determine construction requirements and planning procedures
- organizing and coordinating the material and human resources required to complete jobs
- examining and inspecting work progress
- examining equipment and construction sites to ensure that health and safety requirements are met
- supervising construction sites and coordinating work with other construction projects
- supervising the activities of building trades workers, labourers and other construction workers.
Supervisor and general foreman (building and construction work)
Site manager (construction)
Coordinator( building: construction/ construction site/ site: building/ site: construction)/Manager, building site/Manager, site: building/Manager, site: construction/Superintendent, construction/Supervisor, building operations/ Supervisor building project
Source: Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, PSCO-2149