Mining supervisors oversee mining and quarrying operations and directly supervise and coordinate the activities of miners working in underground and surface mines and quarries.
- (a) directly supervising and coordinating the activities of workers who extract minerals and other natural deposits from the earth, operate underground conveyances or heavy equipment in surface mines and quarries
- establishing methods to meet work schedules and recommending measures to mining managers to improve productivity
- working with managerial and technical personnel, other departments and contractors to resolve operational problems and coordinate activities
- providing reports and other information to mining managers about all aspects of mining or quarrying operations
- (e) determining staffing and material needs for the mine or quarry.
Boss, shift: mining/Coordinator, production: mining/Coordinator, shift: mining/Deputy, mine/Examiner, open cut: mining/Manager, under: mine/Officer, mining/ technical/ Over man, mine/Overseer, mine
Supervisor( mine/ production: mining/ quarry/shift: mining/ underground: mine/Under-manager, mine)
Source: Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, PSCO-2147