2653-Dancers and choreographers
Dancers and choreographers
Dancers and choreographers conceive and create or perform dances.
- conceiving and creating dances, which often convey a story, theme, idea or mood, by a pattern of steps, movements and gestures
- performing dances as a soloist, with a partner or as a member of a dancing group before live audiences or for film, television or other visual media
- training ,exercising and attending dance classes to maintain the required levels of ability and fitness
- directing and participating in rehearsals to practice dance steps and techniques required for a performance
- auditioning for dance roles or for memberships in dance companies
- coordinating the production music with the music directors.
Dancer, (ballet/ ballroom/ folk/ chorus/ night-club/ tap)/Dancer, street/Dancer,Stripper, nightclub
Similar O*NET Careers (USA) :
Source Of Info:
Source: Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, PSCO-2133