Applications programmers write and maintain programmable code outlined in technical instructions and specifications for software applications and operating systems.
- writing and maintaining program code outlined in instructions and specifications in accordance with quality accredited standards
- (b) revising, repairing or expanding existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements
- (c). conducting trial runs of programs and software applications to confirm that they will produce the desired information
- compiling and writing documentation of program development
- identifying and communicating technical problems, processes and solutions.
Source: Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, PSCO-2111