2513-Web and multimedia developers
Web and multimedia developers
Web and multimedia development professionals combine design and technical knowledge to research, analyze, evaluate, design, programme and modify websites, and applications that draw together text, graphics, animations, imaging, audio and video displays, and other interactive media.
- analyzing, designing and developing Internet sites applying a mixture of artistry and creativity with software programming and scripting languages and interfacing with operating environments
- designing and developing digital animations, imaging, presentations, games, audio and video clips, and Internet applications using multimedia software, tools and utilities, interactive graphics and programming languages
- communicating with network specialists regarding web-related issues, such as security and hosting web sites, to control and enforce Internet and web server security, space allocation, user access, business continuity, web site backup and disaster recovery planning
- designing, developing and integrating computer code with other specialised inputs, such as image files, audio files and scripting languages, to produce, maintain and support web sites
- (e) assisting in analyzing, specifying and developing Internet strategies, web-based methodologies and development plans.
Computer games programmer
Consultant( internet: developing websites/ internet: programming)/ Developer (applications: computing (internet)/ applications: computing (web)/ computer game/ dhtml/ flash)/ html interactive/ internet applications/ internet /ultimedia/ internet software/ multimedia/ video game/ web/ web applications/ web software/ webpage
Engineer, internet: developing websites/Engineer, internet: programming/Programmer, computer: internet/Programmer, computer: web/ Programmer, computer: website/Programmer, dhtml/Programmer, html/ Programmer, internet/Programmer, internet applications/Programmer, web/ Programmer, website/Specialist, multimedia
Source: Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, PSCO-2110