Systems analysts conduct research, analyze and evaluate client information technology requirements, procedures or problems, and develop and implement proposals, recommendations, and plans to improve current or future information systems.
- consulting with users to formulate and document requirements and with management to ensure agreement on systems principles
- identifying and analyzing business processes, procedures and work practices
- identifying and evaluating inefficiencies and recommending optimal business practices, and system functionality and behaviour
- taking responsibility for deploying functional solutions, such as creating, adopting and implementing system test plans
- developing functional specifications for use by systems developers
- expanding or modifying systems to improve work flow or serve new purposes
- coordinating and linking the computer systems within an organization to increase compatibility.
Systems analyst, (IT)
Business analyst (IT)
Systems designer (IT)
Administrator, SAP: business analysis/Analyst, business: systems design/Analyst, computer: business analysis/Analyst, information systems/ Analyst, SAP/Analyst, systems: computers/Architect, business solutions/ Architect, business: business analysis/Architect, information: business analysis
Consultant, business: information technology/Designer, systems: computers Designer, systems: IT/Engineer, business process: information technology Technologist, information: business analysis
Source: Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, PSCO-2108