2432-Public relations professionals
Public relations professionals
Public relations professionals plan, develop, implement and evaluate information and communication strategies that create an understanding and a favourable view of businesses and other organizations, their goods and services, and their role in the community.
- planning and organizing publicity campaigns and communication strategies
- advising executives on the public relations implications of their policies, programs and practices preparing and controlling the issue of news and press releases
- undertaking and commissioning public opinion research, analyzing the findings and planning public relations and promotional campaigns
- organizing special events, seminars, entertainment, competitions and social functions to promote goodwill and favourable publicity
- representing organizations and arranging interviews with publicity media
- attending business, social and other functions to promote the organization
- commissioning and obtaining photographs and other illustrative material
- selecting, appraising and revising material submitted by publicity writers, photographers, illustrators and others to create favourable publicity.
Officer, press liaison
Officer, public information/ relations
Copywriter, publicity/Engineer, organization and method
Analyst, communications: except computers/Consultant, communications/ Consultant, public relations/Executive, account: public relations/Lobbyist/ Manager, account: public relations/Officer, public information/Publicist/ Secretary, press/Writer, copy: public relations/Writer, copy: publicity/Writer, publicity
Source: Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, PSCO-2105