Electronics engineers conduct research on, design, and direct the construction functioning, maintenance and repair of electronic systems and study and advise on technological aspects of electronic engineering materials, products or processes.
- advising on and designing electronic devices or components, circuits, semi-conductors, and systems
- specifying production or installation methods, materials and quality standards and directing production or installation work of electronic products and systems
- establishing control standards and procedures to ensure efficient functioning and safety of electronic systems, motors and equipment
- organizing and directing maintenance and repair of existing electronic systems and equipment
- designing electronic circuits and components for use in fields such as aerospace guidance and propulsion control, acoustics, or instruments and controls
- researching and advising on radar, telemetry and remote control systems, microwaves and other electronic equipment
- designing and developing signal processing algorithms and implementing these through appropriate choice of hardware and software
- developing apparatus and procedures to test electronic components, circuits and systems.
Electronics-engineer, computer hardware design
Electronics-engineer, information engineering
Technologist, engineering ( electronics)
Source: Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, PSCO-2062