1431-Sports, recreation and cultural centre managers
Sports, recreation and cultural centre managers
Sports, recreation and cultural centre managers plan, organize, and control the operations of establishments that provide sporting, artistic, theatrical and other recreational and amenity services.
- planning and organizing the range and mix of entertainment, attractions, cultural activities, and sports and fitness programmes to be offered by the centre
- ensuring that facilities are kept clean and in good condition
- keeping abreast of new trends and developments in the creative arts and arranging theatrical productions and performances by bands and orchestras
- advising on the facilities available and promoting publicity in relation to events, shows and activities
- checking and keeping custody of all cash receipts and making regular stock checks
- establishing and managing budgets, controlling expenditure and ensuring the efficient use of resources
- planning and directing daily operations
- controlling the selection, supervision and performance of staff
- ensuring compliance with health and safety regulations.
General-manager, cultural activities
General-manager, sporting activities
Director, leisure centre/Manager( amusement centre/ amusement park/ billiards hall/casino/ leisure centre/ pool hall riding school/ snooker hall/ swimming pool/ theatre/ theme park
Source: Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, PSCO-2044