Restaurant managers plan, organize and direct the operations of cafes, restaurants and related establishments to provide dining and catering services.
- planning menus in consultation with chefs and cooks
- planning and organizing special functions
- arranging the purchasing and pricing of goods according to budget
- maintaining records of stock levels and financial transactions
- ensuring dining, kitchen and food storage facilities comply with health regulations and are clean, functional and of suitable appearance
- conferring with customers to assess their satisfaction with meals and service
- selecting, set staff work schedules, training and supervising waiting and kitchen staff
- taking reservations, greeting guests and assisting in taking orders
- negotiating arrangements with clients and suppliers
- ensuring compliance with occupational health and safety regulations.
Department-manager, production and operations (restaurant)
Manager, kitchen(railway/ flight/ ship) / kitchen (any industry)/ Steward (chief),
rMesatnaaugraenr,t cafe/ canteen/ restaurant (self-service)/ snack-bar
Proprietor (working), restaurant/cafe bar/ canteen/ snack bar
Source: Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, PSCO-2042