1341-Child care services managers
Child care services managers
Child care service managers plan, direct, and coordinate and evaluate the provision of care for children in before-school, after-school, vacation and day care centres and services.
- developing and implementing programs to enhance the physical, social, emotional and intellectual development of young children
- establishing and monitoring budgets and determining allocation of funds for staff, supplies, materials, equipment and maintenance
- overseeing and coordinating the provision care for children in before-school, after-school, day, and vacation care centres
- directing and supervising child cares in providing care and supervision for young children
- managing physical facilities and making sure all buildings and equipment are maintained to ensure the centre is a safe area for children, staff and visitors
- reviewing and interpreting government codes, and developing procedures to meet codes (e.g., concerning safety and security)
- monitoring children?s progress and conferring with parents or guardians
- preparing and maintaining records and accounts for a child care centre
- recruiting and evaluating staff and coordinating their professional development.
Manager, child care services
Manager, child day care centers
Manager, child safety planners
Director, after school care/Director, children's services/Licensee, childcare centre/Manager, care: out of school hours/Manager, children's services/Manager, crŠche/Manager, kindergarten/Manager, nursery: childcare/Manager, playgroup, Manager children?s services