1223-Research and development managers
Research and development managers
Research and development managers plan, direct and coordinate the research and development activities of an enterprise or organization or of enterprises that provide related services to other enterprises and organizations.
- (a) planning, directing and coordinating research and development activities, in-house or commissioned from external research organizations, to develop new or improved technical processes, products, knowledge, or utilization of materials
- planning the overall research and development programme of an enterprise or organization, specifying goals and budgetary requirements
- leading and managing the activities of research and development staff
- establishing and managing budgets, controlling expenditure and ensuring the efficient use of resources
- establishing and directing operational and administrative procedures
- planning and directing daily operations
- overseeing the selection, training and performance of staff
- representing the enterprise or organization at conventions, seminars and conferences.
Department -manager, research
Director (project), agriculture information
Department -manager, development
Director( business development: except ICT/ clinical trials/ product development)/Manager (clinical trials/ product development/ programme: research/ project: clinical trials/ project: research), Manger Research, Manager Research & Development
Source: Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, PSCO-2026