Finance managers plan, direct and coordinate the financial operations of an enterprise or organization, in consultation with senior managers and with managers of other departments or sections.
- planning, directing and coordinating the financial operations of an enterprise or organization
- assessing the financial situation of the enterprise or organization, preparing budgets and overseeing financial operations
- consulting with the chief executive and with managers of other departments or sections establishing and managing budgets, controlling expenditure and ensuring the efficient use of resources
- establishing and directing operational and administrative procedures
- planning and directing daily operations
- overseeing the selection, training and performance of staff
- representing the enterprise or organization in dealings with outside bodies.
Controller of branches (banking)/ Department -manager, bank
Department ?manager (manager), accounting/ budgeting/ finance/ revenue
Officer, foreign exchange
Manager, finance, Other
Manager, accounts/Manager, auditing firm/Officer, chief financial/Banker/ Registrar, company/Treasurer company
Similar O*NET Careers (USA) :
Source Of Info:
Source: Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, PSCO-2020