4213-Pawnbrokers and money-lenders
Main Tasks include -
- (a) evaluating articles offered as pledges, calculating interest, and lending money
- (b) returning articles when the loan is paid or, in the event of non-payment, selling pledged articles
- (c) lending money as personal loans against success of future harvest and other similar undertakings
- (d) collecting loans when the pledge involved the success of future harvest and other similar undertakings
- (e) keeping a record of items received and money distributed and received.
Examples of the occupations classified here: