Interest Code : RCI
- Realistic-Realistic occupations frequently involve work activities that include practical, hands-on problems and solutions. They often deal with plants, animals, and real-world materials like wood, tools, and machinery. Many of the occupations require working outside, and do not involve a lot of paperwork or working closely with others.
- Conventional-Conventional occupations frequently involve following set procedures and routines. These occupations can include working with data and details more than with ideas. Usually there is a clear line of authority to follow.
- Investigative-Investigative occupations frequently involve working with ideas, and require an extensive amount of thinking. These occupations can involve searching for facts and figuring out problems mentally.
Top 3 Values
- Working Conditions-Occupations that satisfy this work value offer job security and good working conditions. Corresponding needs are Activity, Compensation, Independence, Security, Variety and Working Conditions.
- Support-Occupations that satisfy this work value offer supportive management that stands behind employees. Corresponding needs are Company Policies, Supervision: Human Relations and Supervision: Technical.
- Achievement-Occupations that satisfy this work value are results oriented and allow employees to use their strongest abilities, giving them a feeling of accomplishment. Corresponding needs are Ability Utilization and Achievement.
- Electronic mail software e.g. Email software
- Analytical or scientific software e.g. Landfill gas analysis software
- Spreadsheet software e.g. Microsoft Excel
- Office suite software e.g. Microsoft Office
- Presentation software e.g. Microsoft PowerPoint
- Word processing software e.g. Microsoft Word
- Internet browser software e.g. Web browser software
- Adjustable wrenches e.g.Adjustable hand wrenches
- Adjustable widemouth pliers
- Air compressors
- Air samplers or collectors e.g.Air samplers
- All terrain vehicles tracked or wheeled e.g.All terrain vehicles ATV
- Claw hammer e.g.Claw hammers
- Combustible or hazardous gas detectors for power generators e.g.Combustible gas monitors
- Portable data input terminals e.g.Dataloggers
- Desktop computers