Salary LevelMuch Above Average
Interest Code : CE
- Conventional-Conventional occupations frequently involve following set procedures and routines. These occupations can include working with data and details more than with ideas. Usually there is a clear line of authority to follow.
- Enterprising-Enterprising occupations frequently involve starting up and carrying out projects. These occupations can involve leading people and making many decisions. Sometimes they require risk taking and often deal with business.
Top 3 Values
- Independence-Occupations that satisfy this work value allow employees to work on their own and make decisions. Corresponding needs are Creativity, Responsibility and Autonomy.
- Support-Occupations that satisfy this work value offer supportive management that stands behind employees. Corresponding needs are Company Policies, Supervision: Human Relations and Supervision: Technical.
- Achievement-Occupations that satisfy this work value are results oriented and allow employees to use their strongest abilities, giving them a feeling of accomplishment. Corresponding needs are Ability Utilization and Achievement.
- Financial analysis software e.g. Bloomberg Professional
- Electronic mail software e.g. Email software
- Spreadsheet software e.g. Microsoft Excel
- Office suite software e.g. Microsoft Office
- Presentation software e.g. Microsoft PowerPoint
- Project management software e.g. Microsoft SharePoint
- Graphics or photo imaging software e.g. Microsoft Visio
- Word processing software e.g. Microsoft Word
- Financial analysis software e.g. Moody's KMV CreditEdge
- Internet browser software e.g. Web browser software
- Scanners e.g.Computer data input scanners
- Desktop computers
- Notebook computers e.g.Laptop computers
- Laser fax machine e.g.Laser facsimile machines
- Special purpose telephones e.g.Multi-line telephone systems
- Personal computers
- Photocopiers e.g.Photocopying equipment