Maintains and cleans a residential building, school, office, holiday camp or caravan park and associated grounds.
- filling out registration forms and providing tenants with copies of rules
- collecting rent, and filling out and issuing receipts
- cleaning common facilities, grounds and gardens, replacing light bulbs, checking fire hoses and extinguishers, and performing other cleaning and maintenance tasks
- notifying management and owners of buildings of the need for major repairs
- cautioning tenants regarding excessive noise, disorderly conduct and abuse of property
- patrolling buildings to ensure security is maintained
- purchasing cleaning supplies
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications outlined below.
AQF Certificate I, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
In New Zealand
NZ Register Level 1 qualification, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
For some occupations a short period of on-the-job training may be required in addition to or instead of the formal qualification. In some instances no formal qualification or on-the-job training may be required.
Similar O*NET Careers (USA) :
Source Of Info:
Reference Australian Bureau of Statistics
1220.0 - ANZSCO -- Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations, 2013, Version 1.986