Collects product samples, conducts tests to determine quality of produce and maintains records of results.
Coal Sample Tester ,Glassware Verifier ,Iron Pellet Tester
- studying product specifications and taking measurements to determine conformity to specifications
- examining and marking output for visible defects such as cracks, holes and breakages
- making minor repairs and adjustments to products
- compiling quality assurance reports, maintaining documentation and reporting findings
- examining products for defects and grading produce
- designating grading of produce and recording details of assessments according to classification system
- collecting and labelling samples for inspection
- recording details of sampling procedures and sources of samples
- preparing samples and carrying out prescribed tests
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
AQF Certificate II or III (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
In New Zealand
NZ Register Level 2 or 3 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
At least one year of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
Similar O*NET Careers (USA) :
Source Of Info:
Reference Australian Bureau of Statistics
1220.0 - ANZSCO -- Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations, 2013, Version 1.941