Cleans and tidies private dwellings such as houses, units, flats, apartments and townhouses.
- vacuuming carpets, curtains and upholstered furniture
- sweeping, mopping, waxing and polishing tiled, vinyl, timber and concrete floors
- tidying rooms, emptying wastepaper bins and removing refuse and recyclable material
- cleaning, disinfecting and deodorising kitchens, bathrooms and toilets
- dusting, cleaning and polishing furniture and other homewares
- cleaning windows and other glass surfaces
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications outlined below.
AQF Certificate I, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
In New Zealand
NZ Register Level 1 qualification, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
For some occupations a short period of on-the-job training may be required in addition to or instead of the formal qualification. In some instances no formal qualification or on-the-job training may be required.
Reference Australian Bureau of Statistics
1220.0 - ANZSCO -- Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations, 2013, Version 1.887