Drives a van or car to deliver goods. Registration or licensing is required.
Fast Food Delivery Driver ,Grocery Deliverer ,Meals on Wheels Driver ,Taxi Truck Driver
- determining the destinations of goods and most appropriate delivery routes
- manoeuvring vehicles into position for loading and unloading
- assisting with loading to ensure goods are arranged for ease of delivery and safely secured to avoid damage
- verifying loading documents
- arranging and performing unloading operations and obtaining certification of deliveries
- reporting vehicle maintenance needs
- may receive payments for deliveries and arrange accounts
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
AQF Certificate II or III (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
In New Zealand
NZ Register Level 2 or 3 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
At least one year of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
Registration or licensing is required.
Reference Australian Bureau of Statistics
1220.0 - ANZSCO -- Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations, 2013, Version 1.878