712914-Concrete Batching Plant Operator˜
Concrete Batching Plant Operator˜
Operates mixing plant to produce batches of concrete from cement, sand, aggregate, water and other ingredients.
Premix Concrete Batcher
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
AQF Certificate II or III (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
In New Zealand
NZ Register Level 2 or 3 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
At least one year of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
Registration or licensing may be required.
Similar O*NET Careers (USA) :
- Plant and System Operators, All Other
- Biofuels Processing Technicians
- Methane/Landfill Gas Generation System Technicians
- Biomass Plant Technicians
- Crushing, Grinding, and Polishing Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Mixing and Blending Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Cutting and Slicing Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders