Plans and installs internal, window and fixed displays to show goods to their best advantage.
- determining goods for display in accordance with prospective seasonal and promotional events
- developing overall promotional and display plans for approval
- preparing sketches and models showing layout, colour and other features for approval
- obtaining props and other accessories, and building displays
- setting up fabricated displays in store windows and other areas
- organising the setting out of goods to be shown as part of permanent displays
- arranging ticketing and signage
- arranging lighting to highlight fixtures, displays and goods
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
AQF Certificate II or III (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
In New Zealand
NZ Register Level 2 or 3 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
At least one year of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
Reference Australian Bureau of Statistics
1220.0 - ANZSCO -- Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations, 2013, Version 1.807