621211-ICT Sales Assistant
ICT Sales Assistant
Sells computing and telecommunications related goods and services in a retail or wholesale establishment.
Mobile Phone Salesperson
- determining customer requirements and advising on product range, price, delivery, warranties and product use and care
- demonstrating and explaining to customers the establishment's goods and services
- selling computers, computer peripherals, software, mobile telephones and telephone accessories and services such as Internet access and mobile telephone plans
- accepting payment for goods and services by a variety of payment methods and preparing sales invoices
- assisting with the ongoing management of stock such as product inventories and participating in stocktakes
- stacking and displaying goods for sale, and wrapping and packing goods sold
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications outlined below.
AQF Certificate I, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
In New Zealand
NZ Register Level 1 qualification, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
For some occupations a short period of on-the-job training may be required in addition to or instead of the formal qualification. In some instances no formal qualification or on-the-job training may be required.
Source Of Info:
Reference Australian Bureau of Statistics
1220.0 - ANZSCO -- Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations, 2013, Version 1.786