599999-Clerical and Administrative Workers nec
Clerical and Administrative Workers nec
This occupation group covers Clerical and Administrative Workers not elsewhere classified.
Examination Supervisor ,Train Planner ,Travel Clerk
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
AQF Certificate II or III (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
In New Zealand
NZ Register Level 2 or 3 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
At least one year of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
Registration or licensing may be required.
Similar O*NET Careers (USA) :
- Compliance Officers
- Environmental Compliance Inspectors
- Licensing Examiners and Inspectors
- Government Property Inspectors and Investigators
- Regulatory Affairs Specialists
- Court, Municipal, and License Clerks
- Court Clerks
- Municipal Clerks
- License Clerks
- Dispatchers, Except Police, Fire, and Ambulance
- Proofreaders and Copy Markers
- First-Line Supervisors of Personal Service Workers
- Personal Care Aides
- Order Clerks
- Information and Record Clerks, All Other
- Office and Administrative Support Workers, All Other
Source Of Info:
Reference Australian Bureau of Statistics
1220.0 - ANZSCO -- Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations, 2013, Version 1.771