599411-HUMAN RESOURCES CLERK
Employment Office Clerk ,Human Resources Records Clerk ,Personnel Records Clerk
HUMAN RESOURCES CLERK
Maintains and updates personnel records such as information on transfers and promotions, employee leave taken and accumulated, salaries, superannuation and taxation, qualifications and training.
Psychological Examiner (Army) ,Roster Clerk
- updating information on leave taken and accumulated, employment history, salaries, superannuation and taxation, qualifications and training
- raising records for newly appointed workers and checking records for completeness
- processing applications for employment and promotions and advising applicants of results
- receiving and answering inquiries about employment entitlements and conditions
- sending out announcements of job openings and job examinations
- issuing job application forms
- compiling data from personnel records and preparing reports
- storing and retrieving personnel records and files on request
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
AQF Certificate II or III (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
In New Zealand
NZ Register Level 2 or 3 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
At least one year of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
Reference Australian Bureau of Statistics
1220.0 - ANZSCO -- Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations, 2013, Version 1.752