561311-Filing or Registry Clerk
Filing or Registry Clerk
Processes and handles information and documents to maintain access to and security of database and record management systems.
- sorting information and documents for filing according to database and record management system protocols
- classifying and coding information and documents for inclusion in database and record management systems
- updating and modifying records
- filing information and documents in database and record management systems
- identifying and retrieving information and documents for users
- recording file and document movements
- labelling storage locations, and assembling and labelling new files
- removing inactive and dead files
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications outlined below.
AQF Certificate I, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
In New Zealand
NZ Register Level 1 qualification, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
For some occupations a short period of on-the-job training may be required in addition to or instead of the formal qualification. In some instances no formal qualification or on-the-job training may be required.
Similar O*NET Careers (USA) :
Source Of Info:
Reference Australian Bureau of Statistics
1220.0 - ANZSCO -- Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations, 2013, Version 1.727