552313-Money Market Clerk˜
Scrip Clerk (Stockbroking) ,Securities Clerk
Money Market Clerk˜
Processes documentation and maintains records of securities transactions and registrations.
- obtaining information on the form of competitors by research, attending race trials and liaising with contacts
- offering and varying odds on competitors after considering the type of event, handicaps, weather conditions and odds offered by other Bookmakers
- processing insurance applications, adjustments to insurance cover, standard endorsements and insurance claims
- monitoring balances of accounts and summarising reinsurance to determine outstanding risk
- surveying potential risk exposure
- despatching notices of premiums due and forms concerning conservation and transfer of insurance
- reviewing, checking, verifying and issuing transaction documentation for securities
- claiming accruing dividends and processing dividend payments
- compiling statistics from financial records, survey returns and other data sources, and verifying the authenticity of the material
- operating computers to input, manipulate and output information
- compiling results of calculations into tables, graphs and charts to be used in analysis
- may work in a call centre
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
AQF Certificate II or III (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
In New Zealand
NZ Register Level 2 or 3 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
At least one year of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
Registration or licensing may be required.
Similar O*NET Careers (USA) :
Source Of Info:
Reference Australian Bureau of Statistics
1220.0 - ANZSCO -- Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations, 2013, Version 1.719