541111-Call or Contact Centre Team Leader˜
Call Centre Supervisor ,Contact Centre Supervisor
Call or Contact Centre Team Leader˜
Oversees and determines work requirements, monitors telephone calls, coaches and allocates duties to Call or Contact Centre Operators.
Call or Contact Centre Coach ,Call or Contact Centre Workforce Planner
- answering incoming calls, emails and messages, and assisting customers with their specific inquiries
- identifying requirements and recording information into computer systems
- coaching staff and assisting call centre operators to resolve problems and customer inquiries
- developing rosters and managing staff numbers to meet work flows
- listening to calls conducted by call centre operators and providing performance feedback
- monitoring and timing calls
- creating further interest in goods and services by offering customers more information about goods and inviting customers to use services on offer
- updating databases to reflect changes to the status of customers and prospective customers
- arranging the despatch of goods, information kits and brochures to customers and interested parties
- undertaking clerical duties, such as faxing, and filling out paperwork, and liaising with other departments associated with completing the customer contact
- issuing invoices and receiving electronic payments for goods and services provided
The occupation Call or Contact Centre Team Leader has a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
AQF Certificate III including at least two years of on-the-job training, or AQF Certificate IV (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)AQF Certificate II or III (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
In New Zealand
NZ Register Level 4 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)
At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
The occupation Call or Contact Centre Operator has a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.NZ Register Level 2 or 3 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
At least one year of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
Similar O*NET Careers (USA) :
Source Of Info:
Reference Australian Bureau of Statistics
1220.0 - ANZSCO -- Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations, 2013, Version 1.704