Utilises plants and plant based material to create medicines to help prevent or treat various illnesses.
- interviewing clients to work out their needs
- treating emotional, psychological and physical imbalances of the body using natural techniques and diagnostic methods
- monitoring and correcting imbalances in the body using muscle testing techniques
- advising clients on dietary requirements and exercise programs
- recording clients' weight and measurements
- instructing clients on the use of exercise equipments
- providing support and counselling
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
AQF Certificate II or III (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
In New Zealand
NZ Register Level 2 or 3 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
At least one year of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
Source Of Info:
Reference Australian Bureau of Statistics
1220.0 - ANZSCO -- Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations, 2013, Version 1.658