431999-Hospitality Workers nec
Hospitality Workers nec
This occupation group covers Hospitality Workers not elsewhere classified.
Cellar Hand (Hotel),Uniform Room Attendant
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications outlined below.
AQF Certificate I, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
In New Zealand
NZ Register Level 1 qualification, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
For some occupations a short period of on-the-job training may be required in addition to or instead of the formal qualification. In some instances no formal qualification or on-the-job training may be required.
Similar O*NET Careers (USA) :
- Hosts and Hostesses, Restaurant, Lounge, and Coffee Shop
- First-Line Supervisors of Personal Service Workers
- Spa Managers
- Recreation Workers
- Residential Advisors
- Motion Picture Projectionists
- Ushers, Lobby Attendants, and Ticket Takers
- Amusement and Recreation Attendants
- Locker Room, Coatroom, and Dressing Room Attendants
- Parking Lot Attendants
Source Of Info:
Reference Australian Bureau of Statistics
1220.0 - ANZSCO -- Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations, 2013, Version 1.635