Designs, builds and maintains web sites, and provides web technology solutions and services.
- determining software and hardware requirements to provide solutions to problems
- responding to inquiries about software and hardware problems
- adapting existing programs to meet users' requirements
- installing and downloading appropriate software
- ensuring efficient use of applications and equipment
- implementing computer networks
- designing and maintaining web sites
- repairing and replacing peripheral equipment such as terminals, printers and modems
- may work in a call centre
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
In New Zealand
NZ Register Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
At least three years of relevant experience and/or relevant vendor certification may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
Source Of Info:
Reference Australian Bureau of Statistics
1220.0 - ANZSCO -- Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations, 2013, Version 1.452