312411-Electronic Engineering Draftsperson˜
Electronic Engineering Draftsperson˜
Prepares detailed drawings and plans of electronic engineering work in support of Electronics Engineers and Engineering Technologists. Registration or licensing may be required.
Communications and Data Systems Drafting Officer ,Control Systems Drafting Officer ,Electronics Detail Draftsperson
- preparing drawings, plans and diagrams for electronic engineering work
- developing, constructing and testing electronic equipment and associated circuitry in accordance with technical manuals and instructions of Electronics Engineers and Engineering Technologists
- performing tests, graphing results, preparing charts and tabulations
- estimating material costs and quantities
- evaluating performance of equipment
- inspecting designs and finished products for compliance with specifications, drawings, contracts and regulations
- installing, testing, repairing and modifying electronic equipment
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
In New Zealand
NZ Register Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
Registration or licensing may be required.
Reference Australian Bureau of Statistics
1220.0 - ANZSCO -- Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations, 2013, Version 1.441