Marketing Consultant ,Marketing Coordinator ,Marketing Officer
Identifies market opportunities and advises on the development, coordination and implementation of plans for pricing and promoting an organisation's goods and services.
Brand Manager ,Category Manager ,Product Manager ,Sales Promotion Officer
- planning, developing and organising advertising policies and campaigns to support sales objectives
- advising executives and clients on advertising strategies and campaigns to reach target markets, creating consumer awareness and effectively promoting the attributes of goods and services
- coordinating production of advertising campaigns involving specialised activities, such as artwork, copywriting, media scripting, television and film production and media placement, within time and budget constraints
- analysing data regarding consumer patterns and preferences
- interpreting and predicting current and future consumer trends
- researching potential demand and market characteristics for new goods and services and collecting and analysing data and other statistical information
- supporting business growth and development through the preparation and execution of marketing objectives, policies and programs
- commissioning and undertaking market research to identify market opportunities for new and existing goods and services
- advising on all elements of marketing such as product mix, pricing, advertising and sales promotion, selling, and distribution channels
In Australia and New Zealand:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
Reference Australian Bureau of Statistics
1220.0 - ANZSCO -- Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations, 2013, Version 1.178