224999-Information and Organisation Professionals nec
Information and Organisation Professionals nec
This occupation group includes Information and Organisation Professionals not elsewhere classified.
Electoral Officer ,Knowledge Manager ,Lobbyist ,Museum Registrar,Procurement Specialist
In Australia and New Zealand:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
Registration or licensing may be required.
- Agents and Business Managers of Artists, Performers, and Athletes
- Cost Estimators
- Business Operations Specialists, All Other
- Customs Brokers
- Online Merchants
- Financial Specialists, All Other
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Risk Management Specialists
- Investment Underwriters
- Fraud Examiners, Investigators and Analysts
- Personal Care and Service Workers, All Other
- First-Line Supervisors of Non-Retail Sales Workers
- Advertising Sales Agents
- Audio-Visual and Multimedia Collections Specialists
- Social and Human Service Assistants
Reference Australian Bureau of Statistics
1220.0 - ANZSCO -- Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations, 2013, Version 1.175