Establishes and facilitates communication between different community groups, organisations and governments.
Aboriginal Liaison Officer ,Business Liaison Officer ,Community Liaison Officer ,Disability Liaison Officer,Maori Liaison Adviser (NZ) ,Police Liaison Officer
In Australia and New Zealand:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
Registration or licensing may be required.
- Agents and Business Managers of Artists, Performers, and Athletes
- Cost Estimators
- Business Operations Specialists, All Other
- Customs Brokers
- Online Merchants
- Financial Specialists, All Other
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Risk Management Specialists
- Investment Underwriters
- Fraud Examiners, Investigators and Analysts
- Personal Care and Service Workers, All Other
- First-Line Supervisors of Non-Retail Sales Workers
- Advertising Sales Agents
- Social and Human Service Assistants
- Public Relations Specialists