Assesses the value of land, property, commercial equipment, merchandise, personal effects, household goods and objects of art. Registration or licensing may be required.
Plant and Machinery Valuer ,Property Valuer ,Real Estate Valuer
- providing advice on land and property financing and valuation matters
- researching and advising on the administration and use of land and property
- developing and implementing sales and leasing proposals for commercial land and property
- providing asset management services for the administration and use of land and property
- analysing land and property investments
- managing land and property portfolios and commercial property developments
- calculating values by considering market demand, condition of items, future trends and other factors
- examining property, selecting methods of valuation, and submitting written assessments
- giving evidence in legal proceedings, mediating on valuation matters and providing rental determinations for arbitration purposes
In Australia and New Zealand:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
Registration or licensing may be required.
Similar O*NET Careers (USA) :
Source Of Info:
Reference Australian Bureau of Statistics
1220.0 - ANZSCO -- Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations, 2013, Version 1.167